- Being responsible for merchandising functions for all product categories: furniture, tiles, sanitary, lighting and other homes decorative product for the new stores' format.
- Developing and implementing the product assortment, product-range plans and all the strategic plans aiming at meeting both customer desires and sales and profit goals.
- Forecasting profits, sales volume and profitability of designated product areas.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Analyzing the previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines
- Being involved in sourcing suppliers/subcontractors for procurement requirements in relevant projects and selecting the best suppliers.
- Delivering and initiating promotional sales and promotional calendar to stimulate sales.
- Cooperating with retail operation team, product management team, sales team and other departments in the company.
- Being responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Reporting to the Management team.
- Male/female, aged 30 - 40 years, with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 7 years of merchandising or buyer experience in a retail business with the experience in various categories of products (non-food product).
- A good team player, organized, accurate and detail-oriented with a positive attitude and mindset.
- Has good English communication skills and must be able to travel around Bangkok and upcountry from time to time.
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills.
- Must be adaptable, hands-on, proactive and able to perform well under pressure.
- Has good interpersonal, management and strong leadership skills.