- Providing technical support to maintain relationships with the customers.
- Being responsible for meeting customer needs and ensuring customer satisfaction, whilst developing and maximizing sales and margin contributions for clients in the given territory.
- Being the Customer Point of Contact for services and aftersales activities.
- Growing sales and profitability of service offerings, adapting regional services strategy to your territory, and directing and implementing action plans.
- Ensuring that customer production lines are optimized to the maximum.
- Being responsible for the performance of client products, reporting on any non-conformities and issuing resolution processes.
- Proposing new service products that add value to the customer and are profitable.
- Selling and negotiating services portfolios according to the rules and processes of the Company.
- Planning customer contacts, visits and promotions.
- Coordinating and analysing market and competitor information, providing forecasts and reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.