- Overseeing financial and accounting functions and team.
- Reviewing, preparing and analysing monthly financial report for management team.
- Supervising, managing and controlling all accounting and finance transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Reviewing transaction reconciliations, month-end closures and year-end closures, and preparing all related financial reports.
- Ensuring the lawful application of local tax laws and regulations relevant to the company's business (in conjunction with company's auditors).
- Managing other ad-hoc assignments or special projects as assigned.
- Thai Nationality. Bachelors’ degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing business.
- Experience working in audit firm or listed company or having IPO process experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting and tax regulations.
- Ability to perform monthly closing within tight deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years experience in managerial role.
- Good leadership and team management skills.