- Ensuring that PRTR’s recruitment promises are achieved.
- Attracting candidates by drafting advertising copies to be used in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting, and through referrals.
- Handling executive search assignments and delivering high quality candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing applicants that match the qualifications, skills and experience specified by clients.
- Preparing candidate resumes and correspondence processes for clients.
- Negotiating pay packages and finalising employment agreements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on related matters.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and improving their satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field.
- Experience from a business consultancy firm is preferred.
- Mature, detail-oriented, highly self-motivated, service-minded, and a good initiative.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to work independently under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Good presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (the TOEIC score of 700 or higher).
- Computer proficient.