Our client is a global laundry manufacturer for Export.
- Ensuring to control and manage the engineering department operating efficiently.
- Assisting the company in the successful completion of all development projects at optimised timing/cost.
- Supporting Market & Sales team, research & develop highly cost-effective products to meet market demand.
- Cooperating with logistics/quality/production / after-sales department.
- Providing necessary support to ensure a high overall company performance.
- Cooperating with Global Engineering Departments.
- Sharing technical info to improve overall performance and keep our design highly professional & standardized Internationally.
- Planning and monitoring the capacity of the engineering team, balancing workload and maximising engineering performance.
- Providing all necessary training to all team members. Ensure all members have appropriate tools & resources in their task.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, in particular, CE, CCC and UL and that risk assessments are carried out to ensure safety issues have been covered.
- Preparing summary reports to management accordingly.
- Solid R&D engineering project experience is a must.
- Around 10 years of working experience in the field of engineering, preferably most of the time in the equipment manufacturing industry.
- 3-5 years in a managerial position, preferably with a multinational company or overseas working experience.
- Good communication skills are required to interact with different internal and external functions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to gather and interpret information quantitatively and seek technical solutions.
- Proficient in PTC CREO, PTC Windchill or similar PDM platforms, ERP software proficiency in SAP, Syteline or similar.
- Fluent English as a working language, both oral and written.