Our client is the global leading innovative and sustainable power company. They are dedicated to creating and distributing electricity and utilities from the Central Utility Plants and Companies Group power plants.
They are now looking for a dynamic and energetic person to help them as a Financial Policy & Financial Research Center.
- Managing and organizing financial policy implementation for the company and its group of companies, serving as a focal point for strategies, managing, and monitoring activities within the framework of accounting, finance, taxation, and budgeting policies.
- Conducting financial research for the company, and strategies to maintain its credibility rankings both domestically and internationally.
- Efficiently managing project contracts and financial and accounting operations within the group of companies to ensure accuracy, compliance with regulations, and adherence to relevant policies/standards, aiming to maximize benefits for the organization.
- Planning, coordinating, and supporting activities in strategic planning, operations, and monitoring, as well as establishing appropriate key performance indicators for the finance and accounting functions.
- Develop, review, amend, and improve regulations, directives, and policies related to finance and financial orders, including monitoring and controlling practices to ensure operational efficiency and good internal control.
- Serving as a planning hub, coordinate efforts to support Post Investment Integration operations, and comply with the financial and accounting policies, ensuring standardization and efficiency.
- Collecting and analysing data, and coordinating with shareholder companies regarding financial cooperation activities and compliance with financial policies, supporting the group's credibility ranking.
- Developing strategies, negotiating, and analysing various factors to support the group's credibility ranking.
- Planning, collecting and analysing financial data of the company to benchmark against other companies in the industry group.
- Monitoring market conditions and innovations in the financial industry through relevant research and analysis to provide useful information and/or assess impacts on the company's operations for management.
- Supporting financial management, business planning, budgeting, accounting, procurement, and coordination for presentation to the Board of Directors of Subsidiary companies ensuring efficiency, accuracy, compliance with regulations, and adherence to relevant policies/standards (able to work in Bangkok).
- Handling other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Expertise in financial planning, loan agreement management, cash flow analysis, financial performance analysis, or credibility ranking planning for 5-10 years.
- Knowledge of financial policy/accounting/company regulations.
- Proficiency in financial statement analysis, financial analysis, financial ratios, and financial forecasting.
- Understanding of credibility ranking planning.