Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Being able to lead the cloud architecture design for key customers and communicate with executives and IT Management.
- Being able to lead the insights of the key customers, including Internet, Logistic, Retail, Real estate group, etc.
- Based on cloud product and solution capabilities for demand analysis, solution design, and IT to cloud architect design for Cloud projects.
- Being responsible for the migration and online delivery of Cloud services; participating in and guaranteeing the delivery of major projects.
- Being responsible as a key member and collaborating with sales (BD), R&D, SRE, and other teams to ensure the service delivery and continuous operation of key customers.
- Being able to follow the technical trend of the cloud, AI, IoT, etc. technologies.
- Having a deep understanding of the major cloud competitors, key technology, and solutions.
- Educating customers on the value proposition of Cloud.
- Experience in architecting/operating/migrating solutions built on virtualize (compute, network, and storage) and cloud as Huawei, AWS, Azure, and GCP in complex enterprise environments.
- Experience in presales and working with large enterprises.
- Comfortable to present and speak with Executives, IT Management, and Developers.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to have right-level conversations.
- Love to learn new technology with an excellent ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Familiar with common enterprise services (Security, Directory Services, Virtual Desktop, etc.), and products (i.e., Oracle, SAP).