Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical business.
- Reviewing and providing decisions based on the IQC sheet.
- Handling online feedback to production for correction.
- Creating daily plant rounds to ensure compliance with SOPs, GDP, GMP guidelines, etc. on the shop floor.
- Refer to ZMIC for special instruction during color change/ product change and guide the IQC operator for the same. Reviewing the implementation of the same.
- Monitoring CAPA during shifts.
- Investigating internal incidences/failure to identify the Root cause analysis and take corrective/preventive action for the same.
- Tracking instances of repeat failure from operators and taking measures/set processes to avoid re-occurrence of the same and to ensure FTR.
- Handling operator training and performance monitoring.
- Creating line clearance of camera inspections, HCM, ATS, printing machines, and Final Inspection System.
- Ensuring document verification is generated during shift daily against defined standards.
- Performing challenge test of camera inspection.
- Shading monitoring within the shift.
- Performing complaint sample / material return / free samples analysis and report generation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
- At least 8 years of Experience in QC/QA function or related field.
- Experience strong decision-making skills. And have experience in the existing industry.
- English Communicable.