Our client is a leading global manufacturer of consumer products.
- Coordinating with and supporting the Operation Department (Reactive Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance/Corrective maintenance, etc.) to minimize the breakdown time of machinery and equipment.
- Planning, implementing, and supervising predictive and preventive maintenance management programs to increase the efficiency of machinery (automation).
- Managing, monitoring, and controlling subordinates on their daily performance by providing advice and assisting in the solving of operational problems.
- Upgrading or modifying production machinery based on customers’ requirements and ensuring machine capacity can produce the required products at the required quality and volume by installing additional or new parts to improve production capacity and quality; monitoring the machines running through trial runs to ensure they can perform according to the set plan.
- Preparing yearly maintenance budgets and managing and controlling maintenance expenses.
- Managing the acquisition and maintenance of capital equipment for the Engineering Section; writing specifications and coordinating purchasing, delivery, and installation.
- Implementing, managing, and controlling the PM of electrical and mechanical machinery.
- Implementing and being responsible for energy-saving projects.
- Leading & coordinating project management for plant expansion & machine installation for CAPEX and various other improvement projects.
- Coordinating and working with the EHS team to ensure the site consistently complies with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Providing support concerning 5S, ISO 9000 & ISO14000, and OPEX.
- Managing and controlling construction, machine relocation, and modification activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in a maintenance field with at least 8 years as a Maintenance Department Head.
- Experience in the manufacturing environment is a must.
- Experience in transformation projects – highly preferred.
- Experience in PM/TPM implementation - highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP, mechanical, electrical, PLC, PM, and energy saving.
- Service mind and good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and fluency in English.
- Strong inter-team coordination, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player, with strong cross-cultural management skills.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, a provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus, and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: MM115408