Our client is looking for HRBP to join the team.
- Managing HRBP team functions, including compensation, training, performance, and relations.
- Developing and communicating company policies, ensuring compliance with labor laws.
- Coordinating with service providers for accurate payroll processing and reporting.
- Organizing onboarding, conducting exit interviews, and providing feedback.
- Maintaining HR records, and implementing a Performance Management System.
- Providing advice to Line Managers and counsel employees on work-related matters.
- Proposing and implementing initiatives to enhance HR practices and policies.
- Forecasting, managing, and controlling HR and Administrative budgets.
- Performing additional tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Human Resources Management.
- Extensive experience as an HR generalist/business partner for a minimum of 8 years in a multicultural working environment.
- Demonstrated maturity, professionalism, and effective communication with stakeholders at various levels.
- Proven responsibility and trustworthiness in handling confidential information.
- Dynamic and agile, adept at handling and adapting to constant changes in business requirements.
- Goal-oriented mindset with the ability to accomplish tasks within set timelines.
- Fluent in both English and Thai communication across all areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint.