Our client is looking for SR. HR Officer to join the team.
- Designing and managing leadership development programs to enhance leadership capabilities on the global stage.
- Executing talent and succession policies to ensure a ready pool for current and future business needs.
- Developing the Company Scholarship Program, incorporating best practices from top companies.
- Consulting HRBP on talent, succession, career development, and leadership programs aligned with guidelines.
- Master’s degree in human resource development/leadership or related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in Human Resource Development or related areas.
- Previous consulting firm/MNC experience is a plus.
- Fluent both in English and THAI.
- Extensive network in Learning and Development institutes.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.