Our client is looking for an (Internal Audit Manager-AVP level) to join a team.
- Providing internal audit manual plan.
- Preparing reference regulation scope and time present to the management.
- Preparing the formal document business flow audit, program, and audit step.
- Overseeing the audit findings on Financial and Operations Activities and giving recommendations to improve internally.
- Controlling and gathering process and risk information to present to the management.
- Identifying business risks, pinpointing control gaps, and proposing risk mitigation strategies to facilitate the growth of the business.
- Overseeing all processes adequately comply with the company regulation policies.
- Overseeing all parties that audit issues, actions, and plans are completely effective to present to the management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting and finance.
- Internal audit experience of at least 5 years.
- Having experience in the Financial Service Business.
- Having experience in Listed Company
- Having multi-tasking, team management, and communication skills.