Our client produces various household electrical appliances (except the type of production of electric heating).
- Organizing original tax invoices of business offline (Wholesale) & online (Retail).
- Ensuring complete documentation of Tax invoice (Output Tax).
- Educating employees about taxes and recommending tax strategies that align with business goals.
- Supervising and reviewing junior staff’s performance for large projects.
- Handling project coordinator responsibilities of eTax Invoice.
- Year-to-year contract.
- Working hours 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Work 5 days, Monday - Friday.
- 5 years experience in taxation (Tax consulting experience from Big 4 firms).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting, Taxation, finance, or related field.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards and Expert in Tax Regulation And training with the Revenue Department regularly.
- Experience in coordinating with the Revenue Department.
- Experience mentoring and training more junior-level team members.
- Good knowledge of ERP, and SAP will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially MsExcel.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Social security
- Dental expenses