Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
- Strictly following the company's procurement process, collaborating with the project requestor to source enough supplier team resources to achieve the project target, and guiding the project requestor to correctly follow procurement progress.
- Supporting CEG buyers to do supplier qualification, supplier selection, supplier contract signing, supplier performance evaluation, supplier portfolio management, supplier development management,
- Handling daily supplier problems, supplier share adjustment, supplier cooperation disputes, supplier procurement to payment management, supplier relationship management, and support for internal control.
- Fluent Chinese and English reading and speaking can be used as a working language.
- Strong target result-oriented to project delivery, willing to dedicate to work, proactively engages in supplier management.
- Eager to learn, and learning by doing.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Having experience in project management and procurement is preferred.
- Able to work in a challenging fast and pressure environment.