Our client is leading the global manufacturing industry. They are committed to providing chemical services.
- Deploying and following up the Group HSE policies, objectives, programs, and tools.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of Site HSE performance.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE policy, standards, procedures, rules, and local legislation.
- Providing expertise, information, advice and support to the Site organization.
- Ensuring the dialogue with authorities, local communities, and other main stakeholders The Plant security system is well controlled.
- Maintaining updates about and interpreting relevant and international HSE legislation and regulations.
- Keeping updated about new developments within the HSE domains, and evaluating their potential use in their perimeter.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Industrial Hygiene and Safety.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Chemical Plant within an area of Safety Environmental and Health.
- Knowledge of Law, Process Hazard Analysis, risk assessment PSM, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and well collaboration.
- Strong leadership and manager skills.
- Well, decision-making and problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure and limited timeline.
- Good command of the English language.