Our client provides localization, digital marketing, IT, event organizing, printing, logistics, sales promotion, and graphic design.
- Coordinating between sales/marketing department and production teams (translation, DTP, designer).
- Managing in-house production teams and overseas/local suppliers for translation, DTP, and design business.
- Creating, managing, and controlling project schedules, costs, and profits of all projects in charge.
- Proposing ideas to improve cost efficiency and quality improvement.
- Visiting and meeting clients with a salesperson for technical support if necessary.
- Coordinating with ITP overseas branch.
- Issuing purchasing orders, and invoices, and submitting documents to the accounting department.
- Summarizing production working time, cost, and profit.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 30-35 years old (Female only).
- Good command of English especially in writing, reading, and speaking.
- Have computer basic skills (Microsoft Office, E-mail, etc.).
- Have good skills in planning, multi-task management, problem solving, and good communication.
- Have good self-control, team building skills, a growth mindset, and never give up mind.
- Quick learning, open mind to learn and do new task assignments.
- Able to work over time.
- Having experience in coordination of design or localization at least 1-2 years will be an advantage.