Our client is medical equipment company that specializes in Radiology, Surgery; including General surgery, Colorectal surgery, Neurological surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Oncological surgery, Vascular surgery, and especially Urological surgery
The Service Manager should be a capable leader, with the ability to organize, train, supervise personnel, and maintain customer relations. Must be qualified to manage the entire business service unit including assignments, personnel, standards of performance, and work output to satisfy customer service needs.
- Scheduling service work according to priority and maintaining an orderly flow of work. Handle customer issues, resolutions, concerns, and incidents with Senior Management.
- Advising customers of necessary repair service including estimates of cost; also makes recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance and service contract.
- Translating all documents and generating quick service guides to meet customer requirements.
- Developing and maintaining service materials and current product knowledge.
- Handling customer complaint problems about service and repair work. Prepare a variety of status reports.
- Supervising the training of service engineers and technicians with in-house training programs. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required.
- Being responsible for the safety of service technicians and maintaining a safe working environment in the shop area.
- Evaluating trade-ins and responsible for prompt reconditioning of trade-in equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining adequate supplies and parts for service department inventory.
- Being responsible for drafting the Service Business Unit operating budget for Senior Management.
- Liaising with other managers and staff members to determine the correct response to the issue.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and other activities as assigned.
- Following up for collection of payment of service department.
- Coordinating delivery, installation, and commissioning schedule.
Service Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and service delivery standards.
- at least 5 years experience in Medical engineering service.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Social insurance/ OPD/ IPD
- Provident Found
- Annual health check-up