Our client is a leading global manufacturer of consumer products.
- Being responsible for managing the Production Department including the packing and finishing process to match the quality and targeted outputs for all function reels.
- Being responsible for completing the submissions of all small minor projects and liaising with key cross-functional stakeholders to gain alignment on the proposal.
- Training the staff to achieve high efficiency, low waste rate, good quality, and punctual delivery of the product and contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Managing staff OTJ training and ensuring that all staff is trained up to their internal and legal training requirements.
- Liaising and cooperating with internal department managers to increase efficiencies and create more value in the longer term.
- Supporting supply chain management to improve inventory turnover by following the FIFO principle.
- Supporting and driving Operational Excellence and Lean Management with a focus on optimizing process flow and reducing non-value-added waste.
- Leading the site in the review of global benchmarking data to improve performance. Share global performance initiatives and information across the regional supply community.
- Consolidating plant input for global supply benchmarking reports.
- Organizing that the daily work is under QMS, EHS & Environmental regulations, Safety standards, and Company Rules and Regulations.
- Cooperating and participating in the development of existing and new products.
- Conducting line audits and co-ordinate corrective and preventive actions with the maintenance department to ensure that the machines are systematically maintained.
- Managing, supporting, controlling, and monitoring all implementations/ activities concerning Safety, Environmental, and other management systems.
- Following all additional assignments from management accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with a good record in a supervisory/managerial role, responsible for supervising Manager, Assistant Manager, or Supervisor subordinates.
- Experience in a multinational company is an advantage.
- Good communication, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to portray strategic thinking and conceptualization and adapt to work in actual circumstances to seek the best solutions.
- Team Leader, able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities to take the lead.
- Team Player, willing to support and develop team and others to success.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Hand-on approach.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a basic salary, provident fund, insurance, variable bonus, a five-day working week, and the opportunity to work in global manufacturing.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Production Manager (Packing/Finishing Process) - Jobsdb, email to 110ESDB@prtr.com
Reference Code: PM1100706