PRTR is now working with Financial Business to find a potential candidate to play the role of Cloud Platform Engineer.
The expectation for this position is to have a strong knowledge of the Cloud AWS Platform in addition, you need to have good English skills.
- Developing and improving solutions to empower product development teams and streamline cloud resource deployment.
- Establishing best practices and developing tools to promote CI/CD adoption and make it easier for teams to use platform components.
- Automating operational tasks and optimizing infrastructure using automation techniques.
- Designing, coding, and resolving issues in platform projects.
- Creating a scalable framework for building and maintaining APIs and integrations.
- Understanding requirements and working cross-functionally to design, develop, test, and release features.
- Experience in building and operating Microservices Cloud platforms, primarily on AWS.
- Strong proficiency in technologies related to Kubernetes, containerization, and infrastructure management.
- Strong experience writing code and building systems that automate or speed up the entire development and production application lifecycle (task management, dev setups, remote management, feature development, testing, PR review, feature flags, release and deployment, security, monitoring, etc.).
- Expertise in at least 1 of the following programming languages: Python, Go, Typescript, C#, Java.
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices and experience with CI/CD tools.
- Familiarity with MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, and Redis.