Our client is a well-known manufacturer of machining tools and related products.
- Following the standard process for helping customers to identify application issues, conducting research to find solutions for known issues, and performing/proposing a resolution to the issue to the customer.
- Clarifying the standard functions of the application and advising on the correct use to the customer.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues related to surrounding systems or applications.
- Maintaining, tracking, and updating incident/problem status in the global tool.
- Following up on, and ensuring cases are created, updated, and resolved within the service level agreement.
- Escalating unresolved incident cases to defined internal and external teams following agreed workflow on time.
- Liaising and collaborating with our global team to perform knowledge transfers and take part in process improvement activities.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Application Engineer, Production Engineer, After-Sales Engineer, or in a related role.
- Solid knowledge and experience in cutting tools design and machining processes.
- Ability to read and understand machine drawings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks software.
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A systematic, proactive, and team-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites (occasionally or as assigned).