Our client is a well-known furniture retail company in Thailand.
- Defining, designing, and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Producing window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans, and special promotions displays.
- Identifying key messages and setting a clear image of the result.
- Planning displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Planning and monitoring budget and timeline of works.
- Researching lifestyle, demographics, and design trends.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in visual merchandising function in the retail business.
- Experience in the furniture retail business or working in the home line department would be an advantage.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Be able to work on Saturday (2 Saturdays per month).