Our client is a leading food and beverage company in Thailand.
They are looking for an R&D Food Safety Quality Assurance position to join their team.
- Providing Food Safety and Quality support on assigned projects, working closely with R&D Product Developers and Supply Chain/ Operations, whilst meeting project timelines.
- Ensuring Quality and Food Safety guardrails have been addressed in the innovation Stage gate ( FSQA requirement in dGIB, P, Spec Approvals, Material qualification requirements, HACCP, Gate Sign Offs, Support Trial if required, Lock Finished product Specs).
- Reviewing Raw Material, Product, and Process specifications. Provide comments and Approve in the Document Management System (Asia document, SAP system, LISU system). Guide the product development team on Material Qualification.
- Providing support to Asia FSQA Manager as required eg onsite support during Innovation Trials, Line Qualifications, and auditing – including following up on CAPAs.
- Supporting Quality Governance & Compliance programs such as Product performance monitoring, Standard Qualification, review Asia related quality & food safety results, and sharing Design Customer Complaints with the R&D Team and working to drive improvements.
- Maintaining a close working relationship between the key internal customers – R&D Team, Supply Chain/Operations, Marketing& trade team, and & Global & Region FSQA Team members as required.
- Graduated with a B. Sc (Food Science) or similar.
- 3 years+ of working experience in Quality or Food Safety positions within the Food Industry.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Computer literate - the ability to collect, process, and summarize data.
- Develop presentation.
- English communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Multitasking and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong ownership &accountability, discipline, commitment, attention to detail, good time management skill, and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.