Our client is a global leader in packaging manufacturing.
- Supervising the printing production to match quantity, quality, and delivery dates for ordered sleeves.
- Training the staff to achieve high efficiency, low waste rate, good quality and punctual delivery of the product as well as a good general discipline.
- Supervising and coordinating the shift to producing sleeves to agree with output levels with maximum conformance to agreed order to delivery time cycles.
- Improving continuous efficiency, waste level, and productivity.
- Coaching and training the staff to achieve maximum potential, capability, and job flexibility with good discipline.
- Cooperating and participating in the development of existing and new products, and processes.
- Liaising and cooperating with the Maintenance Department to ensure that the machines are systematically maintained to maximize operational efficiency.
- Keeping machines, equipment and are to given standards.
- Handling additional tasks in cooperation with Production Manager.
- Following safety, environmental, dress code, HACCP, GMP, ISO, and company rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Production, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the printing process or packaging production or related field.
- A persuasive character and the ability to work with diverse cultures, strong people management.
- Experience in a multinational company is an advantage.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with experience in SAP are a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, initiative, cooperation & communication, teamwork, and analytical thinking.
- Able to work on shift.
Reference code: PDS1272505