Our client is in FMCG Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Asset management and accounting
- Performing fixed asset maintenance and booking.
- Liaising with internal users for the asset under construction (AUC) status and capitalization.
- Conducting and reconciling fixed asset cycle count.
- Taxation - prepare and submit indirect taxes
- Preparing VAT, WHT, and excise tax reports and ensuring timely tax submission.
- Performing deferred VAT reports and transferring.
- Preparing customs refund documentation.
- Month-end closing
- Performing month-end closing tasks.
- Reviewing and booking month-end closing journal vouchers.
- Performing account reconciliation reports.
- Performing bank transaction clearing and booking.
- Performing monthly reporting as a backup.
- Internal control
- Complying and supporting internal control and compliance.
- Ensuring internal activities are performed.
- Supporting data and reporting to the local auditor.
- Managing and support for treasury documentation locally.
- Handling other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Handling Project involvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting from the FMCG industry and/or audit firm will be an advantage.
- Experience in SAP is required.
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft Excel.
- Manage different priorities/stakeholders, and strong process control.