Our client is a leader in the pump and valve business.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Male or Female, 24-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, IE).
- At least 2-3 years of Experience in Selling valves and pumps.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Own a car and driving license.