Our client in a well-known worldwide insurance provider.
- This position holder will take a role in supporting financial modeling for the three years plan, as well as prepare monthly Financial Performance Tracking in variance analysis.
- Perform financial modeling for three years plan numbers for base and sensitivities.
- Ensure required changes in guidance are implemented.
- Prepare monthly Financial Performance Tracking in variance analysis (actual vs. plan) and make recommendations to keep performance on track as appropriate.
- Provide financial information to management and sales teams that highlights the Company's performance and achieve their respective targets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Economics, Financial Engineering, or a related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in Actuarial, Finance and Accounting, Actuarial Pricing, or other related to risk management and insurance assessment.