More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customer's success for 30 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 550 dedicated professionals and over 15,000 outsourced staff, we will continue to carry out our mission to develop a better career, a better life, and a better society, and thrive to become the No.1 people solutions organization in Southeast Asia.
- Securing the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Collaborating with the MD in setting and driving organizational culture, vision, and operations strategy.
- Translating strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning.
- Overseeing company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met.
- Ensuring compliance with international and local business regulations, and taking appropriate action when necessary.
- Working autonomously while ensuring MD expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Business management and operation
- Implementing business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the MD.
- Setting challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance, and profitability.
- Ultimately being responsible for ensuring all aspects of design operations run smoothly every day and addressing any issues that come up.
- Monitoring current projects includes reporting status, progress updates, and identifying areas that require corrective actions.
- Working closely with the senior management team to create, implement, and roll out plans for design operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems, and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitability, and efficiencies within the company.
- Developing and controlling all design operational budgets to ensure that the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters and to maintain the financial strength of the company.
- Overseeing daily administrative functions; Finance & Accounting, IT, Human Resources, and Office Administration to ensure all aspects of functions run smoothly.
- Internal work process
- Analyzing internal design operations and identifying areas for process enhancement.
- Spearheading the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Creating effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Creating and implementing effective communication processes to ensure seamless work cooperation and problem-solving.
- Working collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the design operation and insure excellent client service.
- Culture building
- Assisting executive team members in creating, growing, and building an attitude of a world-class, industry-leading organization.
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Fostering a growth-oriented, positive, and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Motivating and encouraging employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management-level employees, and executive leadership team members.
- Demonstrating a willingness to take on new tasks with a general attitude that no task is too small, impossible, or cannot be improved.
- People development
- Providing training and development plans that will lead the team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
- Working closely with Human Resources Department in setting Performance Management System (PMS) to track and improve employee performance that is aligned with the strategic goal of the organization.
- Developing strategies for developing talent at all levels, and coaching organizational leaders.
- Bachelor’s or, MBA or relevant master’s degree or equivalent business background with at least 15-20 years of experience in the HR field.
- Focused on internal and external customers, able to drive value and solutions that further the company’s goals and objectives.
- A must be experienced working in the related commercial side, experienced in MNC company and mix culture.
- Strong experience in Employee engagement and Team building to achieve the company's goals.
- Capable of working in a matrix environment and proven ability to drive and meet specific metrics and goals.
- Business English Level, Pro-active working, Leadership skills, and Goal-oriented.