Our client is a global leader in vehicle manufacturing.
- Ensuring the engineers are implementing change in line with the work allocated.
- Ensuring that new model implementation and approvals are aligned to strategic key dates.
- Monitoring and controlling the budget submissions for the PE department.
- Ensuring the manpower allocation across the department is balanced according to workload requirements.
- Working closely with the project management team UK and Thailand to ensure all milestones are met and issues reported.
- Working closely with the R&D team UK and Thailand to ensure all milestones are met and issues reported.
- Working closely with the Snr. Managers ensure daily production/quality concerns are dealt with promptly.
- Reporting back key concerns & issues to Snr. Managers daily or sooner as required.
- Undertaking annual appraisals at Snr Engineering level.
- Guiding the engineers in their daily tasks and ensuring appropriate responses.
- Promoting continuous engineering improvements.
- Maintaining an environment of trust and appreciation, fostering team spirit.
- Ensuring that employees work safely at all times.
- Ensuring that good 5S is maintained.
- Complying with all applicable SHE & legal requirements.
- Handling any other task at the discretion of the Engineering Director.
- Post-graduate experience of greater than 5 years automotive or mechanical engineering field.
- Degree gained in Mechanical, Automotive, electrical, or chemical Engineering.
- Ideally, a master’s degree is gained in Mechanical, Automotive, electrical, or chemical Engineering.
- Able to communicate fluently in Thai and ideally English.
- Proven track record of project implementation.
- Flexible approach to working hours as issues arise.
- Flexible approach to traveling overseas as required.
Reference code: AEM1270508