Our client is one of Thailand's largest exporters of cooked chicken products. Currently, they are seeking a highly talented Export Sales Manager based in Bangkok
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with organizations, providing products, services, and solutions (B2B business).
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations, sales bids, and presentations to channel partners, distributors, and customers.
- Promoting and selling products and services to businesses or other organizations.
- Monitoring customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Supporting business growth by disseminating favorable information about the organization and its products and services.
- Independently handling complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Working closely with partners, distributors, and customers to forecast demand and promotion plans.
- Collaborating with supporting functions to lead and execute projects proposed to customers.
- Understanding P&L and analyzing key drivers and formulating a strategy to improve or grow profit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in Export Sales.
- Familiar with Japan, other APAC, Europe, and North American countries.
- Having experience in Food Services including QSR, Retail channels will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Food, and FMCG products via B2B and B2C business models.
- Experience in SAP IBP is an advantage.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.