Our client is a global leader in food manufacturing. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Process Improvement Manager (Quality & Cost of Revenue Efficiency).
- Being responsible for leading the deployment and training of Thailand's quality, efficiency, and sustainability process model and related systems.
- Being responsible for process adherence and continuous improvement of QES and PPM for regional and global non-consumer/customer-perceived initiatives, onboarding associates (project management team and cross-functional stakeholders), and overall training, education, compliance, and governance of QES.
- Working closely with the QuEST Process Manager in shared areas of compliance reporting, systems continuous improvement, and training.
- Leading Deployment of QES at THA factories in partnership with the Functional & Regional FEs with deployment milestone communications.
- Driving best-in-class execution, governance, training, communication & continuous improvement to the project team members and stakeholders.
- Creating QES reporting, dashboards, and maintenance.
- Ensuring process compliance and audit readiness.
- Facilitating & coordinating functional escalations into the SOG and Regional TLT if required.
- Governing the project prioritization and approval process.
- Being the key contact for Thailand with all functions within the company (regional and global) led process improvements, specific to the QES process and PPM.
- Being the key contributor to the Global standards, segment-wide process, and system enhancements, as well as driving the best data submissions forward.
- Leading role in audit readiness and compliance regarding QES process, standard, and governance adherence.
- Creating QES Reporting Dashboards to include access requests, dashboard views and data maintenance, ad hoc reporting, and continuous improvements.
- Coordinating overall cost of goods sold QuEST project. Supporting the cost of goods sold by the team to ensure improvement scopes are reflected in the correct charters.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business project management role or any related.
- Experience in leading process and/or systems deployment projects.
- Good command of English.