Our client is experienced in serving various industries for more than 30 years for trade shows and events, interiors as well as alternative marketing services, the company has created and delivered multi-choice solutions to serve clients in Thailand and overseas with a high level of success and satisfaction.
- Planning work to be in line with the organization's goals.
- Managing the work team and managing the work according to the plan.
- Delivering work on time to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Controlling budget and work quality.
- Maintaining the existing customer base and adding more channels to gain new customers.
- Being creative in presenting work to customers.
- Having the skills to solve specific problems that arise within the project.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- Developing personnel in the team to have more knowledge and abilities.
- Managing the work of the supervisors to be able to work according to the plan.
- 28-45 years old/male or female.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or a nearby field (Event Production Department) and management of the exhibition will be a special consideration).
- At least 3-5 years of experience In Project Management in exhibitions or Events.
- Good communication in both Thai and English (read, read, write).
- Good command of English.
- Possess leadership and the ability to build a quality work team. and able to manage the work team.
- Have good human relations, assertiveness, and discipline.
- Desire to advance in a career, and strive to be successful in life.
- Having new initiatives, responsibility, perseverance, perseverance, and honesty.
- Able to work in Bangkok, its vicinity, and other provinces.