PRTR is working with a fast-moving company looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who will work with other developers and designers in a cross-functional and agile development team.
The ideal candidate will be confident in their abilities, have a passion for coding, and have the ambition to play a key role in delivering an advanced software product.
- Developing reliable embedded software with high-quality, testable, and maintainable source code.
- Designing and handling layout software structure by utilizing appropriate software architecture and software design patterns.
- Transforming ideas into software design documents and test documents.
- Supporting the team members by developing functional testing software.
- Interacting with other teams (Requirements gathering/transferring, development, Q&A, etc.) to deliver effective results.
- Master/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in PC-based application development using C/C++.
- Experience in code optimization, debugging, and checking for memory leaks, etc.
- IoT protocol and standards experience.
- Experience in computer interfacing or signal processing.
- Knowledge of databases and servers is an added advantage.
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player with good initiative and a never give up mentality.