Our client is a renowned listed trading company established for over 30 years in Thailand. They provide products and services worldwide. With a new generation of employees, here is a multi-national culture with diversity and inclusion supported.
- Being responsible for the credit sale approval process and acquiring collateral and trade credit insurance to support and mitigate the risk of credit sale.
- Analyzing and providing comments for credit sale approval in IDC.
- Analyzing risk for both domestic and foreign customers.
- Keeping customer's information and providing to Trade Credit Insurance for credit insurance requested.
- Monitoring on sale approval to be within credit limit approved.
- Submitting claims to Trade Credit Insurers and collaborating with Legal to take action on law enforcement.
- Analyzing SCG INTL Group portfolio and providing information to Trade Credit Insurer.
- Preparing credit-related reports and supporting documents for Credit Committee Meetings.
- Providing advice and being a consultant for Business Units to solve overdue payments.
- Monitoring and controlling goods and service payments via a variety of bank collection channels.
- Working according to KPI agreed with Business Units and other Operation Units within SCG.
- Handling another job assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field.
- Experience in credit analysis is a plus.
- Sense of urgency, ability to manage priorities under pressure, and multitasking.
- Well organized, self-driven with good communication, problem-solving, hard-working, service minded, and reliable.
- Proactive, assertive, and able to work as a team.
- Fluently in both Thai and English in writing, listening, and speaking.