PRTR is now working with Global Logistics to find potential candidates to play the role of DevOps Engineer. This position expects to be strong in JAVA and AWS. In addition, you have to work with Global Team.
- Providing DevOps Operational Services to customers based on the agreed Scope of Work.
- Being able to design and change systems to Microservices and code JAVA.
- Providing first-tier support for incident response and problem management.
- Coordinating with customers, internal team, and external vendors for incident response and problem management.
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related.
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in DevOps.
- English communicable.
- DevOps Tools: Github, GitLab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Eclipse, Intellij, LinQ, Sonar Lint, Sonar Qube, Sonatype Nexus, Junit, Gradle, Postman, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Pipeline, CI/CD, Microservice, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Swagger, Kong, Kafka, OAuth2, Redis or any.
- Backend framework: Spring boot, Struts, Entity Framework, JPA, Hibernate, or any • Mainly is Java Ecosystem and AWS tool for DevOps.