Our client is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They are looking for Senior Solution Architect Multi-Network who is an expert in Technical (vendor experience) and Equipment Expertise including Project Swap Equipment in mobile telecommunication industries as a qualification as follows.
- Being responsible for scope, analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on customer specifications and business needs.
- Leading technical discussions and negotiations with customers.
- Being responsible for short and long-term profitable business for the company by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team who will translate the customer need and technology opportunities. into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals.
- Supporting and giving consultancy during requirement analysis, high-level design phases, and implementation phases.
- Analyzing customer technology, defining business requirements, and participating in risk analysis.
- Working with the core team on a list of potential activities and solutions.
- Developing technical presentations and proposals, and performing customer presentations.
- Supporting deployment of solutions and providing feedback to R&DParticipate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information share.
- Staying abreast of new technology/technical areas and sharing information about solutions to enable customer competence to build
- Leading the technical discussion with customers and leading a team to provide radio network services.
- Working in multi vendors' and operator’s environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in mobile telecommunication.
- Must have Multi equipment experience, swap equipment experience & Telecommunication experience.
- Experience in leading a team to provide radio network service to many operators.
- Domain experience in radio network design and optimization or related areas.
- Experience from work as a solution architect in the radio network.
- A senior solution architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Network Optimization/Network Design.
- Experience with other vendors.
- Experience working with many operators will be advantage.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, leadership, Negotiation, and Customer /Client Relationship Management skills.
- Good communication in English.