PRTR is working with a global manufacturer of industrial supplies & products.
- Reviewing engineering drawings, analyzing designs, and retrieving information to complete drawings, layouts, or designs.
- Using CAD software (styleCAD) to develop layouts, drawings, and designs that meet engineering specifications.
- Constructing drawings for new products and updating them as required.
- Confirming system's and components capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Developing manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintaining product data and writing computer programs; entering data.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager with tracking new projects.
- Drafting and updating the APQP key dates, program status sheet, and project launch plans for launching new models, engineering changes, and transfer of projects.
- Leading and managing the project launch; ensuring complete customer satisfaction by hitting all customer deliverable dates and product quality targets.
- Ensuring program profitability and launching new projects within defined financial targets.
- Keeping close communication with the internal team and being responsible for tracking, coordinating, and assuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that customer requirements are clearly understood and communicated throughout the organization.
- Working with technical people and the production department to review stages of product development.
- Holding the production readiness review meeting. Monitoring the ordering of materials to ensure on-time delivery of program launch.
- Initiating, coordinating, and monitoring the writing and approval of project-related equipment and tooling. Monitoring the progress of equipment to ensure on-time delivery.
- Conferring with management related to manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and additional production process requirements.
- Scheduling and ensuring data are available for high-profile launches.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Engineering-related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in design and project or program management.
- Direct experience in APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, OEE, Budget Control, Process Design, Line setup, Line balancing, etc.
- The ability to understand drawing and can use AutoCAD, Solidworks or StyleCAD is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, can-do attitude, good planning & prioritize, and teamwork.
- Good command of English.
REFERENCE CODE: DE1053101