Our client provides services in retail and institutional securities brokering, derivatives, mutual funds, debt capital markets, investment management services, offshore investment, investment banking, and research..
- Identifying and assessing risks to design audit scope for each business unit.
- Preparing audit programs, and designing work papers and audit tools.
- Performing audit fieldwork either independently or as a member of an audit team.
- Preparing and reviewing audit findings and working papers, and drafting audit reports.
- Preparing final audit reports with findings and recommendations both in Thai and English.
- Following up on management actions, and preparing quarterly reports as per requirements.
- Preparing SOX test plans, and performing SOX testing as per requirements.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the adequacy of internal control and compliance with applicable laws, regulation, policies & procedures, and codes of conduct.
- Performing various other duties as assigned by management.
- Aged 28-35 years old, Thai only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is a must.
- At least 4 years’ experience in auditing (external & internal auditing) in the Securities industry is a must.
- Has a background in, and is familiar in data analysis.
- Familiar with the Securities industry.
- Good command of English - both written and spoken.
- An active person, with good communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to working 5 days per week at the office in Central World.