More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Taking care overall of company sales.
- Developing, implementing, and executing strategic sales plans for the company (short-term and long-term).
- Taking care, managing, monitoring, controlling, coaching, developing, motivating, and supporting sales teams.
- Achieving sales targets as defined.
- Developing long-term relationships with all partners, handling and interpreting their requirements.
- Tracking and reporting sales metrics, forecasting monthly sales, and managing pipelines.
- Reporting sales pipeline and QBR to each brand.
- Setting, controlling, and evaluating the KPI of team members
- Meeting with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Experience as sales manager.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, results-orientated, and resourceful
- Enthusiastic in gathering new knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure.