- Forecasting and re-forecasting IT MA, including financial leases and IT BAU outsourcing budgets by coordinating with IT custodians.
- Managing IT GE costs to meet targets from top-down by driving cost initiatives across IT and working with the IT Procurement team to reduce the overall IT MA cost.
- Leading and conducting IT business justification by supporting IT custodians to justify and prepare business justifications for their IT MA.
- Reviewing business justifications to ensure accuracy and rationale by providing all required details such as those relating to user adoption, service & support, and application roadmaps, etc
IT Asset Management
- Managing end-to-end IT asset management processes across the IT domain and company-wide, and being an owner of and governing all IT asset management procedures.
- Managing IT software licenses for infrastructure and endpoint SW by periodically tracking and reporting on license usage to IT Management. Occasionally, leading clean-up activities for overused SW licenses as found from the assessment.
- Leading and reviewing physical IT asset checks across IT at least once a year and reporting on the results.
- 5 years of experience of IT planning, budget/cost management and IT asset management.
- Financial service and banking experience is required.
- Good communication skills with partnership management experience.