Our client is a leading worldwide provider of automation technology for factory and process automation.
- Being responsible for Application Engineering(AE) in Thailand and Vietnam Markets.
- Ensuring the further development of the Electric Automation business and focusing on the support of the Sales Engineers for this topic.
- Actively driving the success of the Electric Automation Business.
- Looking for ways further improve the local market approach to this technology.
- Ensuring that the Application Engineering takes end-to-end accountability from identifying an opportunity to installing the solution.
- Providing sales support for both system and component sales.
- Ensuring end-to-end accountability of the team in providing custom electrical automation solutions to our customers.
- Driving a proactive sales approach with the team to ensure over-proportional growth in Electric Automation.
- Monitoring the cost and effectiveness of the activities to stay within the budget.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned/requested by the Head of Application/Automation Engineering SEA & Pacific.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronic or Electrical. MBA would be an advantage.
- 5 years of experience in system integrators, machine builders, processing Factory Automation, Machine Design, Electrical Actuators, and PNEUMATICS.
- At least 2 years of leading/management experience and project management.
- Excellent communication both written and spoken Thai & English. Vietnamese language would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people.
- Strong management, leadership, Initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven and self-motivation and able to work under pressure.