The client is a global business engaged in the shipping and logistics sector and includes overland transportation, logistics, and a growing portfolio of port terminal investments.
- Being responsible for the issuance of miscellaneous invoicing, and credit control of all receivables within agreed terms.
- Keeping records of all WHT certificates received.
- Monitoring and calling up customers to follow up on outstanding.
- Sending out reminders/actual invoices to the customer via EMS/Email.
- Preparing SOA to credit customers.
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 1-2 years of Experience in AR function.
- Proficient in English (Able to communicate in English both written and spoken).
- Having experience with SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot, VLookUp).
- Background from Logistics/Shipping will be an advantage.
- Meal allowance: 1,320 THB /month
- 1 month fixed bonus + Variable Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Dental allowance
- Optical benefit (Glasses)
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave: 15 days