The company is a trusted and established insurance and risk solutions provider in Japan for over a century. They serve customers in more than 30 countries and regions. They offer a range of non-life insurance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating content strategies, planning for content creation, and developing a content distribution calendar.
- Researching for insight, keywords, trends, pain points, or competitors to initiate content that provides value to the customer and brand.
- Creating daily content to publish in the digital channel such as articles or infographics for the website, VDO and images for social media, and other formats to support the marketing campaign.
- Managing agency or freelancer to create special content.
- Proofreading, editing, and getting approval from key stakeholders before publishing.
- Monitoring content performance, and online community, and reporting to the Head of Digital.
- Self-studying to improve insurance knowledge, technology, or data analytics then applying them to improve the content.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in an online content creator role.
- Experience in the insurance business is a plus.