Our client is a trusted established insurance and risk solutions provider in Japan for over a century. Nowadays, the Client serves its customers in more than 30 countries and regions.
- Monitoring operation performance and preparing reports.
- Identifying operational improvement opportunities and creating an improvement plan to enhance existing processes.
- Investigating to identify the root cause of the operation issue and collaborating with all stakeholders to solve and design new SOPs.
- Collaborating with team members and other departments to setting up the operation process and improve an existing process.
- Setting up service-level agreements for each process.
- Self-studying to improve insurance knowledge, technology, or data analytics then applying them to improve digital operation.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a Business Analyst role, Data Analytics role, or Business Process Improvement role.
- Experience in the insurance business.
- Certified Six Sigma, TQM, or PMI is a plus.
- Working: Mon-Fri (08.30 AM – 5.30 PM) Performance bonus
- Group insurance(IPD-OPD)
- Annual leave of 10-20 Working days
- Dental Benefit