More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.
The Company Secretary will report to the CFO and dot line to the CEO. The role includes organizing the Board of Directors Meeting, taking minutes, and organizing and maintaining corporate documents. The candidate will ensure a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of the company, as well as, ensure to deliver high quality and highly relevant information to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and management.
- Organizing the presentation for the Board of Directors, and Executive Committee meeting.
- Taking minutes of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee meetings and maintaining records from those meetings.
- Handling the relationship with all shareholders and monitoring operational changes.
- Keeping the shareholders up-to-date with companies' activities.
- Serving as the key point of contact for the shareholders.
- Managing the compliance of the company on any relevant regulations.
- Overseeing the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and statements.
- Monitoring the analysis reports and summarizing them for senior management.
- Coordinating with SET and SEC, as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Organizing conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Providing advice on the rules and regulations for SET and SEC.
- Supporting the Board Director and Audit Committee in meetings and reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Company Secretary for Public Listed companies.
- Experience in Investor Relations would be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of regulations for SEC and SET.
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.