Our client is a services company specializing in engaging with good customer service and improving the performances of businesses.
- Reviewing Online Videos/Content/Complaints/Legal Notices received from the end customer on any incorrect decisions related to their copyright work/material.
- Reviewing and updating content on a popular social media platform.
- Being responsible for the audit of content received and sharing for Social Media Upload.
- Native from S.Korea and/or Japan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work on shifts.
- The candidates need to enter Thailand on 3 Jan (Before 3 Jan is ok, not after 3 Jan). The company will provide a hotel for 3 weeks, these 3 weeks won’t have any training or work, and the candidate needs to wait until the work permit is done. Also, they will not get paid for these 3 weeks. Training and work will start after 23 Jan and payment will commence. Successful candidates will need to prepare 2 months' pocket money to spend in Thailand.
- KPI Allowance 1,000 THB
- Diligent Allowance 750 THB
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Annual leave 8 days