- Designing, building, and testing features for the front-end.
- Creating reusable code abstractions.
- Communicating and interfacing with web APIs.
- Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and product managers.
- Monitoring and reviewing events that impact site availability/performance and suggesting and implementing solutions.
- Mentoring other engineers and leading projects on your own or with colleagues.
- Over 4 years of experience in development.
- Experience with managing a team.
- 2+ years experience with Node.JS,
- Experience with React.JS, Vue.JS, and Angular 2+ on the Front End.
- Working knowledge with AWS preferred.
- Has expertise in CSS including supersets like SCSS.
- Has working experience with git, branching, git-flow, and deployment strategies.
- Strong communication skills and not afraid to ask questions.
- Good to very good English skills is preferred.