Our client is a global business services firm that transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction.
- Providing telephone answering services for company customers Complete with advice on various products of the company that is suitable for customers.
- Receiving notifications and taking action to solve initial problems of customers arising from the use of various services of the company and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Following up and notifying the result of the problem solving and service to the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Able to work in Shifts (5 days per week).
- Experiences in Customer Service or Call Center is an advantage.
Benefit: Salary, Diligent Allowance, KPI Allowance, Group Insurance