Our client is a global manufacturer of consumer electronics.
- Working on Marketing job Inventory management, pricing control, and promotion plan to support sales achievement.
- Forecasting demand and monitoring the sell out to end users.
- Purchasing products from factory and sell in to Dealers.
- Handling the inventory management, pricing control, and promotion plan to support sales achievement.
- Managing the CI Spending to maximize profit and achieve target.
- Being sales driven by communicating with sales force / Shop-front display & Demo Touch point.
- Handling the trend and lifestyle analysis with Marketing initiatives to drive brand preference & sales.
- Working with related team and touch point to develop sales plan and execute sales strategy.
- Not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Preferred work experience --- Product Marketing, procurement, visual merchandising, and experience to work international company.
- Pleasant personality, highly initiative, strong ownership and work well under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Computer literacy especially Excel and PowerPoint.