Our client is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with internal and external team including agencies and other vendor partners to effective marketing activities.
- Supporting the marketing activities including event, seminar, webinars, summit, workshop, product campaign, media activities, press conferences, showcases, KOL etc.
- Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events.
- Handling the customer solution Innovation & Integration Experience Center (CSIC) visit management.
- Managing the marketing materials, content and gift preparation.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- Have good team player and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work under challenging assignments, good handle with pressure. Open-minded, flexible, have good planning, detail-oriented and enthusiastic.
- Experience in operating social media accounts and placing social media ads, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Have experience in website operation. Be able to write social media and website introductions.
- Have general knowledge of HUAWEI CLOUD, cloud services, and public cloud, and have general knowledge of mainstream cloud vendors in Thailand would be preferred.
- Have the capability of planning marketing events and social media account operations to make clear plans.
- Require skill(s): MS Office tools knowledge, basic graphic design.
- Proficient in English and Chinese.