More than just a recruitment company, at PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 26 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 400 dedicated professionals and over 10,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Staffing the business with quality hires, understanding the business needs and partnering with the hiring manager to fully understand the staffing strategy for the business.
- Assisting team to creatively source qualified candidates.
- Leading team to evaluate, interview, assess and present qualified candidates to hiring manager for review.
- Tracking the recruiting metrics and continually evaluates results and costs to assess effectiveness and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Creating a high-performance recruiting team through talent assessment, timely coaching and feedback, and developmental stretch assignments.
- Continually coaching of recruitment staff.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 3 years of work experience ideally in recruitment, sales, administration or a related commercial business to business role.
- Willingness to learn and take risks to deliver exceptional results.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Natural desire to take on responsibility and work to a high standard of accuracy.
- Well-organized person and able to multi-task in order to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a very good command of both spoken and written English.